At Liftec we understand that each and every customer has their own specific needs and the lifts they manage are likely to have building specific demands on their duty. As a result, Liftec provides three levels of maintenance contract, each of which is tailored to the exact requirements of our customer and duty requirements of the lift.
Lift Maintenance Contract Types
- Liftec Basic: This is a monthly visit based maintenance programme, during which time we undertake a range of safety checks, adjustments and lubrication where necessary.
- Customer report of lift status and maintenance/repair recommendations if any.
- All visits are pre-agreed and undertaken during normal business hours.
- Call-outs and lift status/history managed by Liftec’s Real Time Maintenance process and online secure data service.
- 24 hour/365 day Emergency Call-out (visits chargeable)
- Liftec Standard: All of the above but providing no additional costs for unscheduled visits during normal working hours.
- Liftec Comprehensive: All of the above but providing customers with budgetary control, covering labour and materials associated with repairs.
Exclusions to all contract types:
- Misuse or vandalism
- Improvements and upgrades
Find out more about Liftec and the services that we can provide here. Or, if you’d rather talk to one of our experts, get in touch with your local branch today.