At Liftec we understand that each and every customer has their own specific needs and the lifts they manage are likely to have building specific demands on their duty. As a result, Liftec provides three levels of maintenance contract, each of which is tailored to the exact requirements of our customer and duty requirements of the lift.
- Liftec Basic: This is a monthly visit based maintenance programme, during which time we undertake a range of safety checks, adjustments and lubrication where necessary.
- Customer report of lift status and maintenance/repair recommendations if any.
- All visits are pre-agreed and undertaken during normal business hours.
- Call-outs and lift status/history managed by Liftec’s Real Time Maintance process and on-line secure data service.
- 24 hour/365 day Emergency Call-out (visits chargeable)
- Liftec Standard: All of the above but providing no additional costs for unscheduled visits during normal working hours.
- Liftec Comprehensive: All of the above but providing customers with budgetary control, covering labour and materials associated with repairs.
Exclusions to all contract types:
- Misuse or vandalism
- Improvements and upgrades